Talking Pikachu - 1999 Nintendo Burger King Plush Stuffed Pokemon Soft Toy Beany




Toy has minor wear and is possibly fraying. 3-4 inches tall. Has a device that says "pikachu" when bumped, and it works fine.

Orders that sell for $70 or more and are going outside of the USA must pay for global priority shipping which is an additional $20-$30. In this event wait for me to send an updated invoice before paying.

I can offer shipping discounts on multiple purchases. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!







don't forget to use the search if there is something you are looking for. 


If there is some thing you see on my blog. and would like to buy contact me.
Christopherstokesfilms@gmail.com
Google+ https://plus.google.com/112815794394767726853/about
My Facebook http://www.facebook.com/christopherstokes6

I will ship anywhere.



More News here
Quantum Science News (Science News) 
News Just For You (World News)
Neural Network (Tech/Gaming)
I AM AWAKE NEWS (Globalist News) 
UF0 NEWS (Paranormal News) 
Cyber Network News  (Internet News)
Eviland (Ghost / Paranormal)
FML (Funny Viralo Videos)
Zombie Games (Flash Games)
#vintagegames #nintendo #supernintendo #nes #snes #gameboy #gameboyadvance #gameboyadv #sega #3do #turbografx16 #tg16 #wii #videogames #games #retro #retrogames #swan #wounderswan #atari #486 #pcgames #comics #toys #vintagetoys #vintagetoys #vintagecards #cards #merch #swag #demo #demodisk #playstation #psx #ps2 #playstation2 #ps3 #xbox #xbox360